Friday, February 20, 2009

ho humm Winter blues

Do you ever feel like you are waiting for something. Like your skin is just itching from the expectation.. I'm there right now.. I feel like I am stalled.. And can't quite get out of my skin.. I need to molt like a snake maybe I just need to slither and rub against some rocks and I will feel new.. Then again maybe not... I have had this feeling of being impatient all day.. like when your at a really long red light and you just want to get where your going. Or when your standing in line at the grocery store with just a gallon of milk and in front of you a never ending trail of costumers each with their own over flowing cart...
I think maybe it's the need for spring.. On my walk with the dog today I heard frogs sing ...I think they only do that in Spring.. It was so warm today.. Felt so good... Made my skin that much more itchy.. Do you ever just want to take all your clothes off and lay in the sun like a cat... Feeling the arms of the sun wrap around your body... I'm there.. I need heat.. I am tired of feeling as though I am in a chronic state of hibernation... I need to breath I am not made for winter I am a temperate person who needs temperate weather..Wake up Wake up I need to wake up to the smell of spring to apple blossoms and daffadils.. ho humm I'm ready to be done with winter..

1 comment:

  1. Im feelin ya sistah! just think we dont see spring till April. The grass here is a TRIP as SOON as there is a melty hole in the snow it become a little patch of green in a day! its crazy like nature cant wait to come out of hibernation either! I suggest go to a tanning salon and do some time there for just a little bit of cash you can strip down and get all warm and recharge. I go weekly just to stay same. I rarely look "tan" because thats not what Im going for but it DEFINITELY helps with the blues.

    ReplyDelete